Numina Group, a leading supplier of Warehouse Execution and Control Systems, WES-WCS and material handling integrator, offers over 30 years of experience in the design and implementation of automated warehouse and distribution centers. At MODEX, Numina Group’s latest order fulfillment and material handling technologies will be showcased in Booth #4427, including voice directed Pick, Pack, and Ship Automation featuring camera based inspection, carton dimensioning, pack sheet print-fold-insert, and print and apply labeling managed by Real-time Distribution Software, RDS™, Numina’s WES-WCS.
- Speaker Independent Voice Picking requires Zero Training, including Labor Management & Productivity Tracking/Reporting
- RDS™ Cartonization Software- Highest Cube Utilization Logic determines “Best Fit” Carton
- Pick to Light and Pack to Light is fast, simple, and accurate
- Pick to Carton Reduces Touches in Packing
- Slash Pack Labor and Material Costs
- Auto Print-Fold-Insert Shipping Documents
- Semi-automatic or Fully Automated Void and Seal
- In motion Scan-Weigh-Dimensioning, Vision Pack, and Ship Verification
- Print and Apply labeling of Compliance, Packing Slips, and UPS, USPS, FedEx Shipping Labels
- Automated Conveyor and Parcel, Pallet Build, and Order Fulfillment Sorting Systems
RDS™ is a powerful top tier WES-WCS. It is a modular, scalable platform that includes all the tools needed for integrating Omni-channel Pick, Pack, and Ship automation. RDS™ Order Fulfillment modules provide flexible, scalable solutions to increase efficiency and productivity in distribution.
RDS™ Voice is superior technology for implementing lean, highly productive voice directed automated operations for manufacturing and distribution. It uses the world’s leading speaker independent voice engine that requires zero operator voice training regardless of background noise. It improves accuracy to 99.98% in picking, kitting, receiving and replenishment applications, and increases productivity 25% or more.
Also to be showcased is the industry’s most advanced Print-Fold-Insert (PFI™) technology to automate printing and insertion of multiple 8.5” x 11” laser printed packing sheets into variable height shipment cartons. PFI™ is part of a highly advanced family of Numina Group’s print and insert, and/or print and apply labeling systems that automate packing and shipping applications. Print, fold and document insertion is supplied with conveyor systems and complementary technologies, including; in-line scan-weigh dimensioning, auto-taper sealers, and print and apply labeling, to automate Omni-channel, e-commerce, and other high volume pack and ship automation applications.
Numina Group’s Experts will be on hand in Booth 4427 to discuss answer questions. MODEX, “the Greatest Supply Chain Show on Earth” will be held this year in Atlanta, Georgia at the Georgia World Congress Center from April 4-7, 2016.