The Numina Group provides engineering and design services to improve product storage, picking, packing and shipping processes. We provide proven ideas and concepts on how to streamline an existing operation or develop a new Distribution and Order Fulfilment Operation. Our experienced engineering and software development staff work in a collaborative, team approach with clients to analyze SKU velocity movements and slotting to develop the “blueprint” for automating the order fulfilment process. The results are a solution that reduces touches, lowers labor costs and improves operation revenues.
- Design Studies
- Develop and Analyze Process Improvements
- Facility Size Requirements
- Product Slotting and Profiling
- Technology and Investment ROI Payback Analysis
Upon completion of the engineering and design services we match the technology and software to the requirements. A key advantage of partnering with The Numina Group is our knowledge and demonstrated success in delivering high performance real-time controls, software and integration of plant floor automation to WMS/ERP Systems. Software is the most critical element of success or failure of an automated distribution project. All Numina Group designs are accompanied with a written performance and acceptance test specification document that guarantees the system will meet or exceed the design performance requirements.
Define, Design, and Deploy Distribution Automation
- Warehouse Control and Execution Systems, WCS
- Integration services to all leading WMS Systems, SAP, IBM I-Series, Z Series, Oracle and SQL Server
- Voice Directed and Pick to Light Picking Automation
- Pick Modules with Intelligent Order Zone Routing
- Control and Automation System Upgrades to “Breathe new life” into existing Operations
- Mechanical, Electrical and Control System Design and Implementation
- Order Validation - Weighing, Barcode and Camera based Scanning, and Carton Dimensioning
- Vision Capture, Inspection and Audit Systems
- Automated In-line Packing Technology
- Print and Apply Labeling
- Conveyor and Sorting Equipment from leading Material handling Suppliers and Partners
The initial consultation with the Numina Group’s in-house experts is free. We’re glad to discuss your requirements and to offer you knowledgeable assistance and ideas for your application. Call us or request more information about our products and services.